Tuesday 18 August 2015

Nick Breaks Silence On Bobbi Kristina

Nick Gordon has spoken out for the first time on social media since the death of Bobbi Kristina Brown.
“I look at our pics sometimes it makes me smile sometime I cry @REALbkBrown #happymemories," he wrote on his private Twitter account on Monday.
Nick Gordan’s Tweet from August 17, 2015 (Twitter)
In a separate Tweet, Nick professed his love for the late daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown.
"I'm so happy/blessed that I had @REALbkBrown in my life. i will always & forever love you," he wrote.
As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Bobbi Kristina died on July 26. She was 22.
"Bobbi Kristina Brown passed away Sunday, July, 26 2015, surrounded by her family," the Houston family said in a statement to Access Hollywood on Sunday night. "She is finally at peace in the arms of God. We want to again thank everyone for their tremendous amount of love and support during these last few months."
Bobbi Kristina's death came nearly six months after police and rescue personnel responded to a 911 call at Bobbi Kristina's Atlanta home on January 31, 2015.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment